Monday, April 18, 2011

Losing Tummy Fat

Hi there,

Thanks for visiting my blog Losing Tummy Fat. It's a privilege that we can create blogs for free and share our stories, our ideas and knowledge with the world.

I'm basically a Civil Engineer and too busy to write blogs like this. But the inspiration came from my personal experience. I used to be fat. Really fat. Specially my belly area. I was shy to get out, put my shirts off in the pool or to participate in any sports. I hated my ugly look. I could notice people talking about my over weighing condition and making fun of it. But things changed now. I've won my obesity. And I know very what one goes through when they are a victim of obesity or specially victim of fat belly.

I've created this blog to help people Losing Tummy Fat. Unfortunately, most of the people are wrongly informed about belly fat. So, they have misconception about methods of reducing it also. If you are advised to do sit ups or crunches as remedy, I suggest you to stay away from those ideas. Sit ups and crunches are specifically useful to build muscle in the abdominal area. These are very healthy, power exercises. But unfortunately they have little influence on abdominal fat. Because abdominal fat is not used when sit ups are done.

Then how to control this? Me and my wife had the same condition and we've read many books and used many methods. Nothing really worked. Some worked for sometime not permanently. Anyway, finally we found our way out. And now we have lean controlled body. Obesity or abdominal obesity is a result of energy imbalance. But that's just an immediate cause. Any deeper certain knowledge about obesity is still a question to the scientists. However, there are effective ways to control it. And the best ways among them is a controlled balanced lifestyle. After all the books and methods we tried, failed us, we got frustrated and we thought the last thing we could do is to find something ourselves. Luckily our idea was correct. And we succeeded.

I'll discuss our method on the next article.

Wish you'll succeed in losing tummy fat as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment